ADVERTISEMENT

Free-Lance Star player of the week: Louisa QB Malik Bell

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

VaPreps All Region
Aug 28, 2005
Last edited:
Unless Orange has a major improvement in their defense, I don't see them stopping EV. Haven't seen them play yet, but you can't go too much off that Culpeper game last week. Definitely got 2-good running backs though. Smith has been good the last 2-years but seems to wear out too quick.

I hope this an up and coming Louisa team. I really enjoyed catching one game a year in the jungle when they were at the top of their game. Hopefully I'll catch one in the jungle this year. Btw don't be surprised if Orange doesn't take EV out this week. Orange is my sleeper in the JD!
I hope both teams are getting back to their glory days. Coach Fischer stated in the FLS this is the best team top to bottom we've ever had, and that's it's all about chemistry and execution coming together. Orange has a ton of talent from last year's varsity and JV that should have this year's varsity very tough. I want to see both teams undefeated going into their match up, so maybe we'll have an awesome atmosphere like the Bradley Starks days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Louisadad
M. Bell also received the Falcon club player of the week out of Charlottesville.
Malik will be somewhere after next two years on Saturday! Don't believe it will be at QB but probably RB or on defense. Probably be D1 if he loses some of that baby fat and hits the weights! Already strong enough for D1 just needs to tone up! what you think?

Reactions: Louisadad
Unless Orange has a major improvement in their defense, I don't see them stopping EV. Haven't seen them play yet, but you can't go too much off that Culpeper game last week. Definitely got 2-good running backs though. Smith has been good the last 2-years but seems to wear out too quick.
Regardless of who they played last week I seen a good team on the field. They have size speed and the athletes to be a good team. Only downfall is they play in 5A. You are basing your opinion off of last years team I assume?

Regardless of who they played last week I seen a good team on the field. They have size speed and the athletes to be a good team. Only downfall is they play in 5A. You are basing your opinion off of last years team I assume?
Yes...have seen them play a few times the last couple years. That running back should be more of a force than he has been IMO...he seems to run a couple good plays then goes to the bench (winded). Their defense last year didn't seem to have enough speed....wouldn't have thought it would have changed too much for this year.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT