ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman Mavs

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Looking real good. Up 31-0 on Atlee and it’s not even halftime yet. They have some elite playmakers in Cole Chizuk and Jefferson Meade. Freeman seems to let me down every year but they are LEGIT early on. Gotta see Matoaca, but the Mavs are my early favorite out of 5C.

Reactions: Senex and CHUKNOW
Looking real good. Up 31-0 on Atlee and it’s not even halftime yet. They have some elite playmakers in Cole Chizuk and Jefferson Meade. Freeman seems to let me down every year but they are LEGIT early on. Gotta see Matoaca, but the Mavs are my early favorite out of 5C.
Jefferson Meade transferred to Benedictine

I saw the score on ScoreStream 45-0 Final.
Bird 45-12 over James River
Springer I saw some highlights on James River and don’t see them being very competitive with the middle and upper tier teams. Will lose to Manchester, Huguenot, Midlo and probably Cosby. After the QB, they don’t have the depth and weapons to contend with the rest of the 5C field.

Reactions: mbonape1
I was surprised JR didn't put up more of a fight. As @BoKnowsSports says I think they are all quarterback without much meat outside of that.
You nailed it. Will Managbanag at running back is a nice compliment but it was him and Layne making all the plays. Layne really had no weapons down the field to compliment him. I thought the move to 5C and that duo coupled with experience would be a recipe for success but after this game, I think we may have overestimated the Rapids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT