ADVERTISEMENT

G.W. @ Magna Vista livestream from CVip Media Solutions!

Good luck to both teams tonight. Of course I want the hometown boys to win but definitely want the area to enjoy a great game between the area’s two best teams. Southside Virginia deserves it. I was shaky on MV but after watching Staunton River last week, I change my stance on that loss the Warriors took in week 1. MV has athletes everywhere and they are huge in the trenches. I pray Danville fans make that 40 minute drive down 58 West, safely and in bunches tonight. The Warriors side will be packed.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I’ve been to the Hole just to stop by and see what it looked like, and attending a game there is high on my bucket list. I’m told it’s about as hostile of a fan environment you can have without crossing the line into physical violence. It’s probably not as vicious as it was a dozen years ago, but you still know that you are the enemy.

Which game are you headed to tonight Bo?

I’ve been to the Hole just to stop by and see what it looked like, and attending a game there is high on my bucket list. I’m told it’s about as hostile of a fan environment you can have without crossing the line into physical violence. It’s probably not as vicious as it was a dozen years ago, but you still know that you are the enemy.

Which game are you headed to tonight Bo?
MV gets some of the better fan supports when they’re good.

Will probably check out Bird/Powhatan but really want to check out KG/Courtland. I’ll be late arriving to either but will be closer to Chesterfield. Huge games in 4B tonight.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I came *this* close to throwing hands with some "fans" a few years ago. 2016, I think. We have to broadcast in the home stands and a couple of juiced fans were leaning in and trying to scream into my headphone mic. A Sheriff's Deputy saved one of them from a concussion. I had grabbed a large battery and had resolved to knock the sht out of the next one that leaned in.

Chuck, I have a son who'll be working security tonite for the game. If you slip him a little under the table he might be your personal bodyguard. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT