ADVERTISEMENT

G.W. @ Magna Vista livestream from CVip Media Solutions!

Good luck to both teams tonight. Of course I want the hometown boys to win but definitely want the area to enjoy a great game between the area’s two best teams. Southside Virginia deserves it. I was shaky on MV but after watching Staunton River last week, I change my stance on that loss the Warriors took in week 1. MV has athletes everywhere and they are huge in the trenches. I pray Danville fans make that 40 minute drive down 58 West, safely and in bunches tonight. The Warriors side will be packed.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I’ve been to the Hole just to stop by and see what it looked like, and attending a game there is high on my bucket list. I’m told it’s about as hostile of a fan environment you can have without crossing the line into physical violence. It’s probably not as vicious as it was a dozen years ago, but you still know that you are the enemy.

Which game are you headed to tonight Bo?

I’ve been to the Hole just to stop by and see what it looked like, and attending a game there is high on my bucket list. I’m told it’s about as hostile of a fan environment you can have without crossing the line into physical violence. It’s probably not as vicious as it was a dozen years ago, but you still know that you are the enemy.

Which game are you headed to tonight Bo?
MV gets some of the better fan supports when they’re good.

Will probably check out Bird/Powhatan but really want to check out KG/Courtland. I’ll be late arriving to either but will be closer to Chesterfield. Huge games in 4B tonight.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I came *this* close to throwing hands with some "fans" a few years ago. 2016, I think. We have to broadcast in the home stands and a couple of juiced fans were leaning in and trying to scream into my headphone mic. A Sheriff's Deputy saved one of them from a concussion. I had grabbed a large battery and had resolved to knock the sht out of the next one that leaned in.

Curious question, what day do the first official point ratings come out? I feel like you had mentioned it but I can’t remember
Tuesday the 8th
Because of all of the disruptions to the football schedule caused by the weather tragedy, the League wanted to wait an extra week and let things play out and settle down, and thus provide a more accurate and complete result.

Go Eagles! Hell of win for the Danville program. Big congratulations to Nick Anderson and his staff. They’ve taken a lot of criticism (I’ve been one to criticize ) but those guys have done a tremendous job of developing these kids and keeping the GW Danville program afloat.

Congrats to GW on the win. Thought when MV was driving and got down to the Eagles 25 with about 4 to go, that they were going to hold on but GW's D stiffened and got the ball b1ack and they used the clock well and drove and scored to cut it to 2 but again I thought MV was going to pull it out when the 2 point conversion was no good.( I didn't understand the 2 point play call but that's just me). All the Warriors had to do was to cover the onside kick with less than a minute to go and they had the win but again GW made a play. But the biggest play was the play the QB made on the bad snap with about 20 seconds to go on the 7. To keep his cool and pick up the ball with MV's defensive front all around him, allude them and score the winning td was remarkable. Good luck the rest of the year to the young men from Danville, ya'll really earned that win tonite. Hope the Warriors don't let this loss lead to another one next week against Gretna.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT