ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Glenvar

Fairlawncat

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 24, 2018
Good win. Highlanders were just better. We had some chances, but we couldn't capitalize and that's because Glenvar didn't let us. Better team won to tonight.

Good game. I felt like the referees were awfully flag happy against both teams tonight. I don’t think it allowed either team to build on the momentum of the game in the first half. Glenvar looked sloppy in my opinion, atleast in that first half. It was also wet but I mentioned earlier I feel like they tend to struggle some coming off a bye week.

I thought Radford played a good game. Started getting some things going late in the game too, through the air. You mentioned they were young? I think they will continue to get better and can certainly be a problem for someone in the playoffs.

Some quick receivers and when the QB is under center that little #23 can be extremely difficult to locate coming through the line and he is quick.

What are your thoughts on the Glenvar Allegheny matchup? I think it’s going to be a great test for both teams but since you’ve watched them both what do you think fairlawn?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT