ADVERTISEMENT

G.W. vs. Dinwiddie broadcast/webcast

Chuck Vipperman (GW)

VaPreps Rookie
Sep 16, 2001
Can't wait to see Navy Nation in Danville!

Ok @Mic Honcho, @BoKnowsSports, and @Chuck Vipperman (GW) Navy Nation is about ready to head your way. I think this game will be a good one, especially if GW defends the run well. Dinwiddie must tackle better on defense and defend the Eagles improved passing game. See you guys soon. Any advice on where we should grab a quick bite to eat?
My favorite spot in Danville is Nonni’s Italian Eatery. It’s across from Wal Mart on Mt Cross Road, maybe a 5 minute drive from GW. Best cheesesteak and cheese fries in town. Great pizza too.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
@Chuck Vipperman (GW) I just finished watching your broadcast and I thoroughly enjoyed the way you guys present yourself. I would also like to thank you for the kind words about our team and fans. The get well wish for @DinwiddieProud was true class. I will truly miss seeing and all of the GW Danville faithful. I know the games and negations between the two schools have been rocky at times, but I really hate to see this series end. By the way, this is the first time a team I played for or rooted for has won at GW. I was 0-3 before tonight. God bless you and the Eagles.

@Chuck Vipperman (GW) I just finished watching your broadcast and I thoroughly enjoyed the way you guys present yourself. I would also like to thank you for the kind words about our team and fans. The get well wish for @DinwiddieProud was true class. I will truly miss seeing and all of the GW Danville faithful. I know the games and negations between the two schools have been rocky at times, but I really hate to see this series end. By the way, this is the first time a team I played for or rooted for has won at GW. I was 0-3 before tonight. God bless you and the Eagles.
Thank you Chuck. You are pure class. Danville is fortunate to have you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT