ADVERTISEMENT

G.W. vs. Mecklenburg Co. (Livestream/Broadcast)

Absolutely @tommythecpa. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have GW currently in sixth after tonight. Both James Wood and Orange lost.

The current points:

7. GW 22.11 plays Tunstall
8. Orange 21.00 plays Charlottesville
9. James Wood 20.333 Millbrook
10. Liberty 19.764 (Season concluded)

If GW wins next week they clinch at least 7th. Can only pass Sherando if they lose next week to Handley. The bad part is they will have to play Salem or Jefferson Forest unless they pass Sherando then it will be Millbrook or Glass. Go get the win Eagles!

Absolutely @tommythecpa. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have GW currently in sixth after tonight. Both James Wood and Orange lost.

The current points:

If GW wins next week they clinch at least 7th. Can only pass Sherando if they lose next week to Handley. The bad part is they will have to play Salem or Jefferson Forest unless they pass Sherando then it will be Millbrook or Glass. Go get the win Eagles!

Do you know if Salem is going to pass JF or not? Assuming JF were to lose to LCA, of course.

I haven't run those numbers, but I can try. I think @SFUWO did maximums in another posts. @1MoreHokie, I looked at Jefferson Forest and will try to give you something.

Last edited:
I'm not mad Salem has to play on the road in the final (if anything Salem plays better on the road in the POs), I am mad fans have to go to that abomination of a stadium in Forest instead of an S-tier setting like Salem Stadium.

Reactions: mike salem

The current points:

Projected GW 229 Liberty 223

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT