ADVERTISEMENT

Galax @ Burton

If you don't think he reads these boards, you're mistaken. Every player in the state does.

That's pressure.

We all like to talk about our loved ones and no one here is saying you shouldn't. Were not the parent or VA preps police, but we've all seen this movie before. The line is fine though. Gotta find it.

I don't recall seeing anyone else talk about the success of their kids on this board quite like you have in a long time. I think there's some wisdom in that fact alone. I know MTfan had a boy that played and was one of the best in state at his position. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall too many posts about him MT.

Only point I'm making is we want him to succeed. Boasting on a board that only grown SWVA men and high schoolers read is gonna do only one thing, make him feel pressure.

If you don't think he reads these boards, you're mistaken. Every player in the state does.

That's pressure.

We all like to talk about our loved ones and no one here is saying you shouldn't. Were not the parent or VA preps police, but we've all seen this movie before. The line is fine though. Gotta find it.

I don't recall seeing anyone else talk about the success of their kids on this board quite like you have in a long time. I think there's some wisdom in that fact alone. I know MTfan had a boy that played and was one of the best in state at his position. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall too many posts about him MT.

Only point I'm making is we want him to succeed. Boasting on a board that only grown SWVA men and high schoolers read is gonna do only one thing, make him feel pressure.
Seems kind of funny when I made an observation and then get blasted. Mtn fan or whatever stthrew in the Grayson game. I just backed it up with stats. Yes my son is the Grayson receiver and yes statistically is a decent ball player. As for all the info I stated it was stats!!! That's all. Didn't start this. Just like Richland's fans after made my evaluation of that blowout they got pissed after complimenting their team. Read the response after my first post. I didn't mention anything about Grayson or their"prolific passing game. Mtn fan did. After this I will only read the posts won't make any comment on any. Probably won't even read anymore only check the scores.

Seems kind of funny when I made an observation and then get blasted. Mtn fan or whatever stthrew in the Grayson game. I just backed it up with stats. Yes my son is the Grayson receiver and yes statistically is a decent ball player. As for all the info I stated it was stats!!! That's all. Didn't start this. Just like Richland's fans after made my evaluation of that blowout they got pissed after complimenting their team. Read the response after my first post. I didn't mention anything about Grayson or their"prolific passing game. Mtn fan did. After this I will only read the posts won't make any comment on any. Probably won't even read anymore only check the scores.
I talked about the Grayson game cause your were talking about Galax secondary and I thought they had done a pretty good job against a passing team with a pretty good QB and receivers by holding them to a TD. But maybe you don't agree with Grayson being a pretty good passing team.

I talked about the Grayson game cause your were talking about Galax secondary and I thought they had done a pretty good job against a passing team with a pretty good QB and receivers by holding them to a TD. But maybe you don't agree with Grayson being a pretty good passing team.
Maybe I mistook your compliment for typical sarcasm. Can only expect that when any one talks about Galax. That's why I relied on stats. Still enough said won't respond again.

Maybe I mistook your compliment for typical sarcasm. Can only expect that when any one talks about Galax. That's why I relied on stats. Still enough said won't respond again.
Yeah when you talk about Galax their is usually some sarcasm. Don't have a problem with you not caring much for Galax because it's a rivalry but when you post something about them not everybody will agree with your take and will probably reply and you will probably not agree with their take. But to me that's one of the things that make these boards fun. If we all liked the same team it wouldn't be much fun.

Bunch of kids playing the game they love. Adults loving the game the only way they can. Coaching,watching, and talking etc. football!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT