ADVERTISEMENT

Glass vs Heritage Live Stream

But I bet it was more players on Glass’ and Heritage’s than fans at any Amherst home game this year but we won’t talk about that.
We’ve had a few packed games but all the fans start leaving when they see we are gonna lose by 40 or 50 points every week. We all know the same 3 plays Christmas is gonna call every Friday night no change no adjustment same old garbage. She doesn’t speak for all Amherst fans either makes us look bad the comments she makes about some of these other schools. I get on here read the comments and keep my mouth shut but it’s irritating to have one person represent us in a negative light.

We’ve had a few packed games but all the fans start leaving when they see we are gonna lose by 40 or 50 points every week. We all know the same 3 plays Christmas is gonna call every Friday night no change no adjustment same old garbage. She doesn’t speak for all Amherst fans either makes us look bad the comments she makes about some of these other schools. I get on here read the comments and keep my mouth shut but it’s irritating to have one person represent us in a negative light.

I read all the comments on here too and I haven't seen anyone on here talking about how Amherst has basically been getting blown out in every game this year. But there is continuous talk about the city schools and their attendance. I know the teams love the support but they would play in an empty stadium..it's all about the W. Kudos to you for commenting from a Lancer perspective other than Wikki.

Reactions: VolNation85
@Lancerfn you always seem to be a stand up person. I agree it is a shame that one person makes the rest of the Amherst fans look bad. I always appreciate your honest opinion, even if your own fan base doesn’t.

Heritage definitely will repeat. Glass needed this loss to really se where they are.

Whoooooaaaaa they’re good but they have a lot to be concerned about there’s a few teams I’ve seen that’ll give them a run for they money. They have a good shot and I’d love to see them and glass representing the city at LU but both teams have a lot to clean up before they get into the playoff swing to be considered a lock for the Chip.

Whoooooaaaaa they’re good but they have a lot to be concerned about there’s a few teams I’ve seen that’ll give them a run for they money. They have a good shot and I’d love to see them and glass representing the city at LU but both teams have a lot to clean up before they get into the playoff swing to be considered a lock for the Chip.
Heritage will be ready to go by then.

Heritage will be ready to go by then.

I hope so but Hopewell might have the most dynamic player in the state, if foster can get the edge with ease Henderson will find the end zone. I really want to see the matchup with LB as their styles contrast more and LB can physically line up and play with them. They have a couple athletes in the back end as well but we will see what they got I don’t see many teams giving them an issue early.

How close is Heritage to having to go back to being 4A ?
Not close at all. They’re an average size Class 3 school. They would have to average 100 more students per day. Which doesn’t sound like a lot but they’re also only 200 away from being Class 2.

Started out 4a, i remember mark talking about dropping to 3a
They were originally AAA when they first opened but that was also when AAA was the highest in VHSL. Then they were Division 4 for a long time but that was because of the VHSL system, not because they had more students. Then when VHSL did the latest reclassification, they were grouped in class 3. They have averaged right around 1000 students for the past 20 years. Only thing that changed was VHSL.

Yep that sounds about right. I was in their first graduate ckass when they made sandusky the heritage school for one year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT