ADVERTISEMENT

Glenvar @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

VaPreps Varsity
This game will be at 7:30 on Friday night. Was confirmed by Mance since he's the coach and the AD, and Glenvar is under 3 hours away.

These two teams have never met. For those of you familiar with Glenvar, how do they look? What do they run on offense and defense?

Looking forward to seeing another new opponent Friday night.

Reactions: Bigrhsfan
Look on YouTube the 2A state championship from 2014. There's I believe a 15-20 minute video of the game between Glenvar and Wilson. It is shot from the Glenvar side and will show you a good deal of what they do.

I'm sure it's a lot of different players by now but same offense

This game will be at 7:30 on Friday night. Was confirmed by Mance since he's the coach and the AD, and Glenvar is under 3 hours away.

These two teams have never met. For those of you familiar with Glenvar, how do they look? What do they run on offense and defense?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I though the AD could not also be a coach in VA High Schools.

Many localities put that rule in place. Lots of reasons for it, but it is slowly becoming less common. This is my favorite matchup of the week. Should be awesome!

Unless Glenvar can match up with Richlands' receivers or get pressure on Asbury then the Blues should roll.

A buddy of mine from the west end of Tazewell County told me that Glenvar's chance of winning my have increased several % points.

Any Blues feeling low and not having a ball this Friday???

I don't think Glenvar is as good as they were last year. But its HS football. A turnover here, crucial penalty there, etc can change a lot. But if each plays to their potential, my prediction is Richlands by 3 scores.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT