ADVERTISEMENT

Graham at Richlands.

19GHS87

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 10, 2016
Im taking Graham in this one. Talent all over the field on offense. The defense has made a couple of key adjustments since the Union game. Turnovers and penalties were out of control early on but has improved over the past couple of weeks. Rex Bradshaw and Dennis Palmer, I believe have made the right adjustments, Im interested to see how it pans out. Graham has a lot of talent on the field. Im hoping this is the week they play to their potential, Graham has a very high ceiling.
Richlands seems to be getting better each week, but I believe Graham will have too much talent on the field.

38-24. Graham.

This week is about the same time last year that Graham went into another gear. If Graham goes into Richlands and beats them by 2 or 3 TDs with the way Richlands is playing, then look out. Same for Richlands. If one of these two wins big, that's a tell-tale sign of great things to come in the playoffs. Should be a good one at Ernie Hicks Stadium in Richlands.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
giphy.gif

Still a rumor - would like to see someone to confirm.
Looks like it's 4 or 5 players banged up including Lester and Kastner. If true it would definitely swing towards Richlands being the favorite.

"May" have doesnt mean definitely have. Seems as if some folks were spreading rumors and passing it off as fact. I do believe there are a couple kids with nagging injuries, but they should play. Hopefully both teams will face off at full strength. If you beat a team you want to beat them at their best
Had heard that there were a couple of injuries that would keep a couple of their best kids from playing. Now hearing not true Rumors spread fast. Good luck to the G men. Bring home the win. This is a big...big game for you

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT