ADVERTISEMENT

Graham G-Men

Thanks!!! The G-Man, I give credit where credit is due. Y'all beat us twice this year and that's not an easy feat. I'm pulling for y'all to win the Chip. Good luck the rest of the way G-Men.

Last edited:
The G-men players and coaches are all class acts. They are now who I hope brings home the trophy at the end of the week. Also good luck to Coach Carlock in his post-Graham endeavors. He is definitely a really good coach and I'm sure he will be missed in Bluefield.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Thanks!!! The G-Man, I give credit where credit is due. Y'all beat us twice this year and that's not an easy feat. I'm pulling for y'all to win the Chip. Good luck the rest of the way G-Men.

So you're not pulling for the Leemen to go all the way? :)

Now you realize I've been a DAWG fan all season....and was pulling for them to meet my Leemen (if they make that far).

Pizzzzza, you've been A1 all year. I guess I'd like to Graham win because I don't think they have a chip yet. Between Brunswick, Martinsville and Lee, combined, we have a great deal of hardware. Let's see some new blood win. I would have loved for The Leemen and Dawgs meet for another battle.

Pizzzzza, you've been A1 all year. I guess I'd like to Graham win because I don't think they have a chip yet. Between Brunswick, Martinsville and Lee, combined, we have a great deal of hardware. Let's see some new blood win. I would have loved for The Leemen and Dawgs meet for another battle.

Isn't the same true for Gate City though?

It would be the first for either of those teams (Graham/GC), right?

And it would be just like last year - Lee had the toughest route to the state finals (Gate City/Dan River back-to-back OT wins in QF/semis) - the team that 'survives' GC/G will have EARNED the state title (provided they beat the Lee/Central winner) - considering how TOUGH the C/D bracket was this year.

Im sure GC will be favored by most in the Graham / GC rematch. These Graham boys have proven themselves over and over. Should be a great game and hoping they prove themselves once again. Would love to make the trip to VCU on friday. Ill take a day off for that!!

I guess, I'm picking Graham because they beat us twice. Then we'd be able to say, " that we lost you the eventual state champion".

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Graham's defense will not allow them to be blown out. Radford made a huge coaching mistake by doubling Mac. Graham was not going to let Ervin and Dean go wild, and allow Mac to get his, and force one guy to beat them. Dan River did the same thing last year to GC when Mac got 64. Radford is a solid program and they are Very well coached, but they made a major mistake in my opinion about how they guarded Mac. Graham spreads the court very well offensively with near perfect spacing and off ball screens. I actually favor Graham in this game. It's going to be a nail biter.

Reactions: AntGZee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT