ADVERTISEMENT

Graham Gmen's Season and the Video

Sounds like some people on this board got bounced from my board at one time or another. Truth is, I hadn't been on the board much this year. Someone called it to my attention that it was getting out of hand, so I stopped it. Stopped a couple of other posts too. I don't let people act that way on my board, as they let some of you do here. I don't put up with foolishness, that's why some of you are calling me out here. That's OK, I'm a big boy, I can take. But it won't happen at my place...
Haha....people fear the G-Man

You have a great board. Although, I will say there are some long time regulars on there that are very arrogant. They tend to dish it out on a regular basis but when they get called out they get their feelings hurt and call for you to ban people. Definitely a click. That's why several no longer frequent that board. Just my two cents. Not that you care or should care. Have a great day Gman!
Yeah I check things out but don't post there anymore....gman and a couple of his pals are tough guys on a message board but totally opposite in person I'm sure

I laughed when that dude called another a softie then he wanted to fight lol...I would have went to press box and I'm sure the softie would have backed down....but he's one of gmans Boyz so you see what happened

Who cares about any of this B.S. Bottom line is don't be an ass hat on a message board and you have no worries. End of Story.

G-man thinks he is always right and that is his right to think so. Really seems like he is a keyboard warrior and a adult baby. The more people on his message board and participation the better. Different ideas is NOT a bad ideal. G-man if you can't handle that running a message board is a bad ideal. Message boards are for different opinions and ideals no matter if different from yours.

Reactions: Spartanfan334
Sure many on swva form have disagreed and probably been banned. g-man can't handle any views other this his. Guess the keyboard hammer is the only way g-man can feel like a big important person!!

Sure many on swva form have disagreed and probably been banned. g-man can't handle any views other this his. Guess the keyboard hammer is the only way g-man can feel like a big important person!!
I agree...him dropping the hammer makes him feel like a real man I guess....people that know him know that not to be the case at all

Reactions: rtides88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT