ADVERTISEMENT

Graham JV Game Canceled

Oct 31, 2011
Does anyone know why tomorrow's JV game between Graham and Pulaski County was canceled?

Does anyone know why tomorrow's JV game between Graham and Pulaski County was canceled?
Graham wanted to spot Pulaskis JV 35 points prior to kickoff, but Pulaski wanted 40, so they couldn't reach an agreement. Just kidding Cougar fans. Graham had some kids on the JV team suspended for the video and they are low in numbers because of it. Everyone will be back next week. We should have QB back on varsity playing the QB position in a couple of weeks, but he'll play LB for the varsity Thursday night against Pulaski.

Graham wanted to spot Pulaskis JV 35 points prior to kickoff, but Pulaski wanted 40, so they couldn't reach an agreement. Just kidding Cougar fans. Graham had some kids on the JV team suspended for the video and they are low in numbers because of it. Everyone will be back next week. We should have QB back on varsity playing the QB position in a couple of weeks, but he'll play LB for the varsity Thursday night against Pulaski.
Are you sure Meadows is back as LB? I thought he was going to be out at least another week on defense & longer on offense.

Reactions: 19GHS87
Are you sure Meadows is back as LB? I thought he was going to be out at least another week on defense & longer on offense.
Gametime decision on D. If he doesn't start, he will likely play lots or reps. Back likely in game 10 on offense, possibly week 9, but no need to rush it the final 2 regular season games where we will be 40 pt favorites in both games.

Gametime decision on D. If he doesn't start, he will likely play lots or reps. Back likely in game 10 on offense, possibly week 9, but no need to rush it the final 2 regular season games where we will be 40 pt favorites in both games.
I don’t know why you’d take that chance. I’d hold him out because they’re going to need him come playoff time but then again, I’m not a doctor or a coach.

I don’t know why you’d take that chance. I’d hold him out because they’re going to need him come playoff time but then again, I’m not a doctor or a coach.
I would keep him out and get other starters out as soon as possible without jeopardizing the outcome of the game In those last 2 games. I would even have the backup waterboy ready to go.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
I would keep him out and get other starters out as soon as possible without jeopardizing the outcome of the game In those last 2 games. I would even have the backup waterboy ready to go.
Same!!!! You don’t want to risk injury to your starters heading into the playoffs unnecessarily.

Doesn't need to play all of game 10, but getting him a quarter or half, or at least some reps gets him back into the feel of things to where he's not ice cold for game 1 of the playoffs

Reactions: Gridiron1960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT