ADVERTISEMENT

Graham vs E.C. Glass

VolNation85

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 29, 2013
Graham and Glass will meet in a benefit game on Thursday, Aug. 18th at 7pm. The game is being played at Salem Stadium. This should be a good early season test for both teams.

Any predictions or expectations from either team?

Last edited:
Watching Graham play Gate City in scrimmage, Graham’s defense is way ahead of offense. Their D line is solid & has depth. Offense has some potential explosive playmakers if they get some fire in them. I feel like QB needs to get out of the pocket, get rid of ball faster utilizing short pass schemes. Passes all over the place at scrimmage. I think Meadows will improve as he gets more games under his belt. Graham’s coaches will get things cleaned up in short order hopefully. I’ll be interested to see how offense does against EC Glass. I know absolutely zero about EC Glass.

Reactions: 19GHS87
Wish I could make this scrimmage. I agree with everything Gridiron said about Graham. They are returning several key players on defense. They have good size and strength on the line on both sides of the ball. They have 2 very speedy running backs. Linebackers are above average. Their main concern should be developing the quarterback. They have a few good receivers, if the QB performs well this year, they should make another deep run.
Regardless of the outcome, I would like to see Graham working on short and intermediate passing routes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT