ADVERTISEMENT

GW-40 fc-13 FINAL!

GW-40 fc-13 Final our varsity absolutely DOMINATED this game the jv was the ones who looked sloppy against fc varsity. But oh well haha a win is a win but this game was a lot!!! Worse than the score shows.

couple of things I need to clarify Blaster. You are right that the game was won by GW the second FC td was from a 10 grade qb to a 10 grade wr so your jv is not as good. and yes GW did dominate the scoreboard but fc was inside the 15 yd line 2 times in first half no points If Fc scores tds twice there its 20 to 14 at half in the second half your big lineman wore down FC with only 29 players your depth helped you
From hearing you talk the GW team was going to beat everyone by 50 this year so after seeing them you have a lot or work to do. Marion if they throw better then FC will give you fits and your 2012 defense was 3 times as good as this one so don't make your plans for salem just yet

I agree with pioneerstats that our defense is not as good as they need to be in order to get to Salem. Our pass defense is not very good and we will have trouble with Galax as well as Marion in my opinion.

Reactions: gw_loyal
couple of things I need to clarify Blaster. You are right that the game was won by GW the second FC td was from a 10 grade qb to a 10 grade wr so your jv is not as good. and yes GW did dominate the scoreboard but fc was inside the 15 yd line 2 times in first half no points If Fc scores tds twice there its 20 to 14 at half in the second half your big lineman wore down FC with only 29 players your depth helped you
From hearing you talk the GW team was going to beat everyone by 50 this year so after seeing them you have a lot or work to do. Marion if they throw better then FC will give you fits and your 2012 defense was 3 times as good as this one so don't make your plans for salem just yet
Fair assessment can't really say much. And the D that we fielded Friday looked so much worse than they have at any other point this season. Meaning scrimmages seven-on-seven benefit game and the game vs Radford. It was sloppy! And I apologize I didn't realize that the second td was from so to so. And we do have work to do but I really do believe we will be able to beat everyone on our schedule by 50 or more with the exception of Galax and PH.

Marion loves to air it out but I think we will be able to get to the QB all night. And I don't know that it's our pass D is that bad I think it's FC WRs are that good. Those kids caught anything and everything thrown at them lol. Booger was shoulder to shoulder with #4 or 5 I think not positive. Defended the pass well deflected it away and the kids still caught it. FC has really good WR and a good quick QB with a cannon but the line isn't what it needs to be for them to give deep and big teams trouble.

Marion loves to air it out but I think we will be able to get to
Marion loves to air it out but I think we will be able to get to the QB all night. And I don't know that it's our pass D is that bad I think it's FC WRs are that good. Those kids caught anything and everything thrown at them lol. Booger was shoulder to shoulder with #4 or 5 I think not positive. Defended the pass well deflected it away and the kids still caught it. FC has really good WR and a good quick QB with a cannon but the line isn't what it needs to be for them to give deep and big teams trouble.
I agree that FC wide receivers were good and the QB was also very good; but, our lTbs and dbs were out of position on almost every pass play. They seemed to never be sure exactly where they were supposed to be. I hope we can get that straight.

QB all night. And I don't know that it's our pass D is that bad I think it's FC WRs are that good. Those kids caught anything and everything thrown at them lol. Booger was shoulder to shoulder with #4 or 5 I think not positive. Defended the pass well deflected it away and the kids still caught it. FC has really good WR and a good quick QB with a cannon but the line isn't what it needs to be for them to give deep and big teams trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT