ADVERTISEMENT

GW-42. Dan River-9

Three carries for MINUS 10 yards. Bad luck. Twice when he got the ball there were linemen ready to take the handoff. On the third one, he slipped at a line of scrimmage.

He didn't play the week before in the Heritage game because of some nagging injuries. I'm expecting a breakout VERY soon.

Three carries for MINUS 10 yards. Bad luck. Twice when he got the ball there were linemen ready to take the handoff. On the third one, he slipped at a line of scrimmage.

He didn't play the week before in the Heritage game because of some nagging injuries. I'm expecting a breakout VERY soon.
He will definitely be back stronger! Thanks Chuck. Figured it was injury related. We’ll need him at least 90% healthy next week. He and Wesley are gonna be very special. Goods/Wilson special!

He will definitely be back stronger! Thanks Chuck. Figured it was injury related. We’ll need him at least 90% healthy next week. He and Wesley are gonna be very special. Goods/Wilson special!
The hammy will be a persistent problem until he gets complete rest to let it heal. Graves would be much better if 10-15 pounds lighter. Dinwiddie is a nice OOD matchup. The reality for GW is most will view them questionably until they get it done in the playoffs and getting it done while not necessarily requiring a state championship means a deeper run than their recent early round exits.

The hammy will be a persistent problem until he gets complete rest to let it heal. Graves would be much better if 10-15 pounds lighter. Dinwiddie is a nice OOD matchup. The reality for GW is most will view them questionably until they get it done in the playoffs and getting it done while not necessarily requiring a state championship means a deeper run than their recent early round exits.
Yes, I agree with you. Last year you could tell Graves just gained a bunch of weight, didn’t look fluid and you could tell it during basketball season. Now, he’s a lot more defined. As elusive as he is, his game would really be D1 level if he was around 210. He and Edmunds must stay healthy if GW wants any type of playoff success, that along with GW NOT passing the ball 20 times. Very good OOD schedule, like you say, GW must make it count.

I think Dan River looks like they will be very competitive this season, especially in the 2A division. Had some very good athletes, and a hell of a kicker which should benefit them greatly in close games. They didn't give up anything easily and ran to the football well on defense. And their JVs looked pretty good Thursday night.

Reactions: NDRam
Ethan Lewis, Dan River's K/P is one of the best in the state. He is legit.
They also have Robert Carter Jr who tore the Dogwood up as a sophomore last year. Kind of disappointing that he decided not to transfer to GW this year. He will be playing on Saturday’s two years from now also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT