ADVERTISEMENT

GW-42 ph-0 FINAL!!!

Broken ankle is not good....... Prayers for him and the PH Squad!

Hopefully it is just a bad sprained ankle.......

Congratulations on the win for GW Blaster...Hopefully Humphrey will be OK.
Thanks for keeping us updated on the game

Let us know if you hear any latest news on Humprery

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Football is just a very darn rough sport.....way too many injuries for our youth,
And very little can be done about it... SAD

God Speed Dakota Humphrey and The Patrick Henry Rebels and the GW Maroons!!!

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Overheard a referee's description of the Humphrey injury on the way out....Didn't sound good.

Tough kid. Tried to walk off the field regardless. Got halfway across and couldn't make it. He's a special player, and I wish him the best. Respect the fire outta him. It was heartbreaking.

Gw_loyal, My Prayers are with that young man and his family. My son fell and
Broke his ankle for the second time this year. He spend the last 5 weeks in
Rehabilitation, with a steel plate in the ankle. He still can not bare weight on
It. Terrible injury. May God bless Dakota and his family. My wife graduated from
Patrick Henry, and we attend Church in Glade Spring. We will Pray for him.

Gw_loyal, My Prayers are with that young man and his family. My son fell and
Broke his ankle for the second time this year. He spend the last 5 weeks in
Rehabilitation, with a steel plate in the ankle. He still can not bare weight on
It. Terrible injury. May God bless Dakota and his family. My wife graduated from
Patrick Henry, and we attend Church in Glade Spring. We will Pray for him.

Really hate to hear that about your son, my man.

The length of the delay, the stabilization of the leg, and the stretcher told me all I really needed to know about Humphrey's injury, really. But as people, we hope deep down its just all precautionary by instinct. What little I heard the referee say, you could sense he didn't want to talk about it much. However when the word "snap" is involved, it usually doesn't bode well.

I still don't want to rush to judgement or assume anything, but it doesn't sound good. Regardless, I have no doubt Hump-Daddy can recover and play on Saturdays. I know he has some options there already, and trust that good things will happen for him. He'll make sure those things happen for him. I have no doubt.

He's got that dog in him.

Prayers to your son and family Chilwar and best on a speedy recovery.

And Dakota is an amazing athlete and has no quit in him. After the injury last night he tried to walk off the field. I have a great deal of respect for that young man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT