ADVERTISEMENT

GW-7 Radford-42 FINAL!!!

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
Radfords QB takes it in from about 10 yards out. He has some wheels and a cannon arm lol. So far both teams look good GW with some silly mistakes in the penalty department.

GW-0 Radford-16 11:06 2nd Q Radfords QB with a Pat Mahomes type play. Started off running with it then hit the open receiver for about a 40 yard TD. This QB for Randy could be special.

GW-0 Radford-22 9:15 2nd Q QB keeper from 7 yards out. He is giving GW all we can handle at the moment this kid can play.

GW with a fumble our guards are getting Smith killed right now. He hasn't had any time to throw it all night. Radford is sending it's LBs right up the gaps unblocked.

GW-0 Radford-28 2:35 2nd Q Radfords QB again from 29 yards out. I can't say it enough this kid is electric anyone who plays them this season better have an answer for him or he will make you pay.

GW-0 Radford-35 9:48 4th Q Radford is just the better team tonight. They've had answers for everything GW has done and we haven't. But I'm not to mad at this ever time Radford hangs it on GW to start the season GW seems to improve a lot so here is to hoping that's what happens this year.

GW-7 Radford-42 1:05 4th Q Radfords JV scores on GWs JV. And that's gonna do it for me gotta be up a 430 in the am haha. Safe travels everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT