ADVERTISEMENT

GW making a STATEMENT

First class butt whipping. Dogs had no answers tonight. Pretty good fight in the GW stands where a cheerleader got in a few haymakers was about the only excitement in thos game. GW just outclassed the Dogs tonite.

First class butt whipping. Dogs had no answers tonight. Pretty good fight in the GW stands where a cheerleader got in a few haymakers was about the only excitement in thos game. GW just outclassed the Dogs tonite.
I watched the second half thanks to BTW21's Facebook Live. GW played a little sloppy in the second half but still a great win for them. 31-8 at halftime, WOW. NO team does that to the Dawgs! Martinsville will bounce back.

Reactions: AntGZee
DanvilleSportsHead, will the house be packed tonite, when y'all play LCA?
I won't be there brother. I'll be at the St. Joe's/VCU game tonight. If my Danville boys win tonight I'll more than likely go Thursday night if they play in Amherst since it's not that far from Richmond. My pops will keep me updated. It'll in deed be a packed house in Danville tonight!

I won't be there brother. I'll be at the St. Joe's/VCU game tonight. If my Danville boys win tonight I'll more than likely go Thursday night if they play in Amherst since it's not that far from Richmond. My pops will keep me updated. It'll in deed be a packed house in Danville tonight!

Hey DSH, if it's Cville GW, I'll be there!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Hey DSH, if it's Cville GW, I'll be there!
Gotcha my man! I'm in school in Richmond so I doubt I will make the trip to Danville on Thursday. I wish the whole tournament was being held at Cville or Amherst or even a Lynchburg school. If GW is fortunate enough to make the regions, I'll make the trips to LV and Handley. You'll see some funny things if you go to Danville's gym. Definitely can be culture shock to people that's not from the area lol!!

Gotcha my man! I'm in school in Richmond so I doubt I will make the trip to Danville on Thursday. I wish the whole tournament was being held at Cville or Amherst or even a Lynchburg school. If GW is fortunate enough to make the regions, I'll make the trips to LV and Handley. You'll see some funny things if you go to Danville's gym. Definitely can be culture shock to people that's not from the area lol!!

I believe it lol. Y'all take your ball SERIOUSLY down there!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT