ADVERTISEMENT

GW/Staunton River moved to Thursday 7pm (NFM)

Thanks Chuck! Looking forward to streaming your broadcast on Thursday night. Danville fans, do we have any word on Reaves?

Also, the city of Danville lost an absolute legend in Bryan “Keeta” Covington over the past weekend. He led GW to its last state championship in 1982 and was a 5 star recruit before all of the recruiting services made that a thing. Played at Maryland and led the ACC interceptions and punt return yards. LEGEND! One of the better people you’d ever meet too. We ask yall to keep Coach Bam and the Covington family in your prayers. Will be nice to see the Eagles win big in his honor.

Reactions: btowenatc
GW/Staunton River moved to Thursday 7pm
Chuck I just wanted to say I admire you for all you do for the Danville community. I have never met you before but I have watched some of your broadcasts and you do a great job. I’m happy for you guys. You are having a good season and I wish you all the best in your games to come.

Also, the city of Danville lost an absolute legend in Bryan “Keeta” Covington over the past weekend. He led GW to its last state championship in 1982 and was a 5 star recruit before all of the recruiting services made that a thing. Played at Maryland and led the ACC interceptions and punt return yards. LEGEND! One of the better people you’d ever meet too. We ask yall to keep Coach Bam and the Covington family in your prayers. Will be nice to see the Eagles win big in his honor.
So sorry to hear that sad news Bo. I remember him, one of the best football players GW ever had.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT