ADVERTISEMENT

GW vs FC Thoughts

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
I want to start by saying this the kids at GW will not be overlooking anyone. Now fans like me and others on here may make it seem like we as fans are overlooking FC but we aren't. We are just extremely! confident in this team and know what it will take to stop them. With that said I don't see FC having anything to stop us and nothing to worry us. Is FC better than last season yes, does that mean they are even a 10th as good as GW no! They will see a much improved team this Friday more weapons, more depth, more size, more speed, more experienced! And it really is no disrespect to fc but they are gonna be badly and sadly out matched. These kids at GW have a goal in mind they play as a unit as a TEAM and they will not let anyone get in the way of that. They don't listen to the hype or to anything that doest help them get better. With all of that said you know I gotta go with MY MAROONS GW-63 fc-7

We should I just dont see any way they can keep up. We have way to much for them they might keep up for a Q but I wouldn't bet on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT