ADVERTISEMENT

GW vs Riverheads Thoughts

Thanks gw_loyal for the calcification. I am looking for GW to give them a good game, and maybe pull the game out in the 4th qrt. The thing for either team is to play hard and not make so called stupid mistakes, and put yourself in position to win in the 4th qrt. Thanks, My Friend, and best of luck!

Somebody told me u had seen them red pride nation . I'm looking forward to seeing a good matchup unlike the last couple we have watched .

Somebody told me u had seen them red pride nation . I'm looking forward to seeing a good matchup unlike the last couple we have watched .
I would say they weren't good to watch in ways but there were challenges even in those games. It's very easy to lose focus when a team gets a lead as we did. There are little things that the coaching staff work on that are almost unseen by most fans that turn into teaching points for the next week. I don't think you will have to worry about a blowout either way though. Both teams are well coached regardless of the other threads you may read about the coach at GW. Both teams play football the right way and respect the game and each opponent they face. Two very good teams with equally good fanbases.

Nation , can I ride down with you or will you be in that white wagon again ?

I agree red pride nation , I do see those little things lol , then I watch the game video and watch em again . Glad I joined to talk some football . My gf gets tired of me watchin video and talking about it lol

Don't get me wrong we do play a few seniors no doubt but we are mostly underclassmen starting O is #8 Beamer So, #5 Wells SR, #33 Hardin Sr, #19 Nowers So, after that the WR's who sub a lot #6 Allen Sr #34 Dickenson Sr #21 Moss Jr then you have the TE's #81 Rosenbaum Sr and #20 Watson Sr on double TE sets which really only happen on g-line then you have the Line #50 Gray So, #53 Isaac Jr, #58 Jones So, #71 Anderson Jr, #72 Coe So and #55 Fox Sr who subs with 58 Jones. So the starting O is 5 So 2 Jr and 4 Sr this could change to 3 Jr and 3 Sr really depends on what we are doing. Then the D is #81 Rosenbaum #71 Anderson #55 Fox and the other lineman is subbed a lot so it could be #58 #53 #50 #34 #88 again depending on what we need. The LB's are always changing we start with #5 Wells #33 Hardin then we start subbing with #15 Booger Owens Jr and #22 Harber Jr # 2 Clay Sweet Sr. Then the DB's #19 Nowers So #21 Moss Jr #6 Allen Sr and now rarely #20 Watson Sr he doesn't play as much since coming back. So on D we are 4 Sr 4 jr 3 So but the D will fluctuate again depending on what we need so I should've said we are 3-4 Sr on the field at most times not all the time but I personally haven't seen anymore than 4 on the field at once all season.

Don't get me wrong we do play a few seniors no doubt but we are mostly underclassmen starting O is #8 Beamer So, #5 Wells SR, #33 Hardin Sr, #19 Nowers So, after that the WR's who sub a lot #6 Allen Sr #34 Dickenson Sr #21 Moss Jr then you have the TE's #81 Rosenbaum Sr and #20 Watson Sr on double TE sets which really only happen on g-line then you have the Line #50 Gray So, #53 Isaac Jr, #58 Jones So, #71 Anderson Jr, #72 Coe So and #55 Fox Sr who subs with 58 Jones. So the starting O is 5 So 2 Jr and 4 Sr this could change to 3 Jr and 3 Sr really depends on what we are doing. Then the D is #81 Rosenbaum #71 Anderson #55 Fox and the other lineman is subbed a lot so it could be #58 #53 #50 #34 #88 again depending on what we need. The LB's are always changing we start with #5 Wells #33 Hardin then we start subbing with #15 Booger Owens Jr and #22 Harber Jr # 2 Clay Sweet Sr. Then the DB's #19 Nowers So #21 Moss Jr #6 Allen Sr and now rarely #20 Watson Sr he doesn't play as much since coming back. So on D we are 4 Sr 4 jr 3 So but the D will fluctuate again depending on what we need so I should've said we are 3-4 Sr on the field at most times not all the time but I personally haven't seen anymore than 4 on the field at once all season.

Not completely disagreeing with you offensively, my man. Defensively, however, we do rotate a lot, and it's not uncommon for more than half of them out there to be Seniors. Sometimes there may be 3...Sometimes there may be as many as 7. I have no way of knowing, but I have a hunch that we see a lot of Wells, Hardin, Sweet, and Watson in 4 linebacker sets while Booger plays a lot of safety. Just a gut feeling, so I may be way off. That's why my tail is watching and not coaching lol

I'll b there early to watch warmups bama , keep my same routine as a home game . I'm superstitious like that !! Lol I'll b on the top row by game time , I'll b the one with no cowboy stuff on with a gladiator football hat on lmao

Not completely disagreeing with you offensively, my man. Defensively, however, we do rotate a lot, and it's not uncommon for more than half of them out there to be Seniors. Sometimes there may be 3...Sometimes there may be as many as 7. I have no way of knowing, but I have a hunch that we see a lot of Wells, Hardin, Sweet, and Watson in 4 linebacker sets while Booger plays a lot of safety. Just a gut feeling, so I may be way off. That's why my tail is watching and not coaching lol
Oh I completely agree the D that most teams have seen from us this season will not be the one the takes the field tomorrow. I hope you are spot on that is a killer D if that's what we play tomorrow tons of speed and extremely hard hitting group not to mention the monsters up front. And yes there can be as many as 7 but I've only seen 4 at most. Either way I cant wait this game has everything to be a classic and could spark a new friendly rivalry for these 2.

I get there at 530
I'll b there early to watch warmups bama , keep my same routine as a home game . I'm superstitious like that !! Lol I'll b on the top row by game time , I'll b the one with no cowboy stuff on with a gladiator football hat on lmao
for home games

Nation , can I ride down with you or will you be in that white wagon again ?
No white wagon but you are welcome to ride with me. Seriously I have Trevor and one more going so we have room. Do you realize how much fun it would be to have all three of us in a vehicle for 5 hours, lol? If we could convince the fellow with the long name that nobody knows to ride along, it would be like the Cold War meeting of the US, Russia, and China. That would would cool. All kidding aside, let me know if you want to ride along.

Reactions: Bama1985
My ole vw may not make the trip , so if you see me with my thumb up , pick me up please ! Just hope I can make it by 2 !

At least you will have on some good colors lol and again to all who are coming to the game please be safe and I hope you guys have a good time in our little town. Oh don't forget if you are hungry try CJ's Pizza or Skeeters Hotdogs both are amazing.

Reactions: Bama1985
Oh yeah you'll see my GW colors tomorrow haha. Cj's pizza is great. Their Stromboli, shoot everything there is amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT