ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime Scores Region B

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Strasburg leads Fort 35-14

Central leads Draft 14-0

Riverheads leads Madison 56-0 last update I got.

Clarke leads Buckingham 14-0 last update I got

Not when your offensive scheme is youth level. All 11 in the box you continue to run toss left toss right. Once against our OC wet the bed. Put all the strain on the defense.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
@BCKnights tough loss because the film of you guys was with athletes all over. But the defense must have played really tough because CC can put up numbers. Hopefully there is youth there to reload and get back at it again next year.
I took my 11 yr old QB and threw for 730 yard 8 tds in 3 games. Our Senior QB when I had him threw 28 TDs at 11 but our OC (which is his Uncle) has him toss the ball to a wing and lead block. Make it make sense.

All the weapons are sophomores and Jr's just need an OC that will use em.
What seems to be happening with BC is the OC being not sure. It seems they start off every year super conservative and unsure offensively, then he gains confidence and the offense picks it up by game 7, and when BC gets in the playoffs, he immediately hits the panic button and goes conservative again. He's doing this because when he gets unsure, this is his default, and it's hurting BC big time.

Admittedly there isn’t a lot of film of you guys that I had seen but you guys were in the double
wing and ran a good bit. I assume you guys ran a little more open offense at 11?

What seems to be happening with BC is the OC being not sure. It seems they start off every year super conservative and unsure offensively, then he gains confidence and the offense picks it up by game 7, and when BC gets in the playoffs, he immediately hits the panic button and goes conservative again. He's doing this because when he gets unsure, this is his default, and it's hurting BC big time.
You couldn't have said better. I've been saying the exact same thing. See our 2 best players didn't play tonight. Our best athlete in the school went to the Bahamas this week. Instead of getting the other kids ready to step in he simplifies it even more. Not having Maxey and Gough is the escape goat.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT