ADVERTISEMENT

Handley beats #2 ranked John Champe

Daboyz19

VaPreps Rookie
Dec 30, 2013
Handley beats #2 ranked John Champe. A very young team but on their way to being a very good team.I say next year but they just might make some noise this year!

Who does Handley have this year? They had a sophomore start for them two years ago when they played Norcom for the state championship.
I can't recall a Sophomore that started for that team. This years team 6 best players are 4 sophomores and 2 freshmen. I just recently heard that they could be losing a couple players next year to private schools. I also heard Loudoun Valley is going to be a handful for the next few years.

I can't recall a Sophomore that started for that team. This years team 6 best players are 4 sophomores and 2 freshmen. I just recently heard that they could be losing a couple players next year to private schools. I also heard Loudoun Valley is going to be a handful for the next few years.
If I'm not mistaken he was the QB on the football team or played football...I could be wrong and he could've been older than a sophomore at the time..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT