ADVERTISEMENT

John Handley High School

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Totally random but I was in Winchester yesterday and got to go by John Handley. I've heard about it, but WOW. What a high school campus. It's a college. The football stadium is incredible (need to get to a game there), the massive open quad was full of students walking, playing soccer, and having fun after school. The building itself looks massive, the bricks make it even better and I wish I could have gotten into the gym at the top of the hill. Sheesh! Anyways, carry on with y'all's way to early football talk...I'll crawl back to my Winter forums for the basketball state championships.

I attended a game there a few years ago. I agree, it’s impressive.

Im sure you know it is a fully endowed high school, which I take it means that they do no accept any state or federal funding. I’ve done a little research to try and find out what the financial history is, primarily, how much money did Judge Handley give initially to start the school.

BK Pride, go there for a game one Saturday

Reactions: blackknight_pride
The tennis courts have a field house with their own locker room and meeting room, and a deck that overlooks all of the courts.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
What is your deal? You chime in like you have anything to do with anything. This is a post about Handley’s facilities. Find a hobby guy.
Beagle, Did you know Andrew Lewis went undefeated AGAIN? Salem's JV would take your judges to the ma fuggin WOOD SHED. I just put my name in for the season ticket lottery.

Mr. Dude, what you've just said...is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response, were you close to anything, that could considered a rational thought, everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT