ADVERTISEMENT

High School Sports

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
I just want to wish all the Phoebus and Salem players and students success in their life after high school. This is not just about the game but about showing up. There are players on both teams that will not play football after high school but are winners in practice and by our leadership can be leaders in life. I saw after several hard hits Salem players extending a hand to help up a Phoebus player and vice versa. This is about young people and let’s keep it classy. Phoebus should have admiration by the way Salem gave them a physical game and Salem should feel the same way.

Last edited:
I just want to wish all the Phoebus and Salem players and students success in their life after high school. This is not just about the game but about showing up. There are players on both teams that will not play football after high school but are winners in practice and by our leadership can be leaders in life. I saw after several hard hits Salem players extending a hand to help up a Phoebus player and vice versa. This is about young people and let’s keep it classy. Phoebus should have admiration by the way Salem gave them a physical game and Salem should feel the same way.
Best post I've seen in years on VAPREPS...
Thank you for keeping it real.

Reactions: SFUWO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT