ADVERTISEMENT

Hanover v Godwin

@BoKnowsSports, I thought Godwin would make this a game, but they have disappointed me this season. Hanover had to replace a lot of offense from last year's team. Coach Rogers and his young staff always gets the most out of their guys. They will likely have at least three losses and should get one of the eight spots in region b.

@BoKnowsSports, I thought Godwin would make this a game, but they have disappointed me this season. Hanover had to replace a lot of offense from last year's team. Coach Rogers and his young staff always gets the most out of their guys. They will likely have at least three losses and should get one of the eight spots in region b.
I got Hanover undefeated playing Varina on a Thursday night in mid October. It appalls me how big, athletic and with the resources and depth in that school, why Godwin is so bad. Earl Kinney is my guy and if I was to ask him, he probably couldn’t answer 😂 I’d say that this was a big win for Hanover. Statement kind of game against a good opponent. Atlee has my attention. They beat Godwin too. I saw them last year and they were one of the worst teams I saw.

I got Hanover undefeated playing Varina on a Thursday night in mid October. It appalls me how big, athletic and with the resources and depth in that school, why Godwin is so bad. Earl Kinney is my guy and if I was to ask him, he probably couldn’t answer 😂 I’d say that this was a big win for Hanover. Statement kind of game against a good opponent. Atlee has my attention. They beat Godwin too. I saw them last year and they were one of the worst teams I saw.
Atlee might not be much of a threat as we thought losing to a winless Spotsylvania team.

My assessment of Hanover at this point is they are better than I thought they would be. I should have known better, Coach Rogers gets the best out of his players. I never envisioned him as a coach but he is right where he belongs coaching these Hawks, just talking to him you would think he has been coaching for years.

I do agree, they should be undefeated when they face Varina. Last 4 games are going to be tough with Varina, Freeman and Highland Springs in that stretch... should be 8-2, no worse than 7-3 entering the playoffs. We all know how we feel about the Region 4B playoffs so depends on their matchup as to how far they can go.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT