ADVERTISEMENT

Harvey Taylor

Jan 31, 2005
Had the chance to see Harvey Taylor play for Ferrum College on Saturday and he was in his Magna Vista prime! Ferrum runs an offense that is very similar to what Magna Vista did with Taylor. Emory & Henry was favored to win big and got out to a 21 - 0 lead in the first half. Ferrum played solid defense in the second half and Taylor led the offense to 24 4th quarter points, including the game winning 2 point conversion with 7 seconds on the clock! It was the most exciting game I think I've ever seen, though I say that every time I see a really exciting game.

Magna Vista fans should make the short drive up to Ferrum to watch Harvey Taylor play this season, he is a senior.

Had the chance to see Harvey Taylor play for Ferrum College on Saturday and he was in his Magna Vista prime! Ferrum runs an offense that is very similar to what Magna Vista did with Taylor. Emory & Henry was favored to win big and got out to a 21 - 0 lead in the first half. Ferrum played solid defense in the second half and Taylor led the offense to 24 4th quarter points, including the game winning 2 point conversion with 7 seconds on the clock! It was the most exciting game I think I've ever seen, though I say that every time I see a really exciting game.

Magna Vista fans should make the short drive up to Ferrum to watch Harvey Taylor play this season, he is a senior.

MichaelFC90, we drove up on last Saturday to see Harvey play and what a game. We are so proud of Harvey for how he continues to be that solid hard working player on and off the field. He had a great game against Emory & Henry and I know he will do well the rest of the season. Ridgeway, VA was well represented on last week in Ferrum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT