ADVERTISEMENT

HELP!!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
In a couple of weeks, from last night, the Dinwiddie contingent will be making their way down to Powhatan Field in Norfolk to play Maury. As we normally do, we try to find a nice comfortable place reasonably close to the field to gather and have a bite to eat before the game. We prefer to go somewhere locally owned rather than a chain joint.

So, if you know somewhere down that way that you are comfortable recommending, we would greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you from Dinwiddie

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
In a couple of weeks, from last night, the Dinwiddie contingent will be making their way down to Powhatan Field in Norfolk to play Maury. As we normally do, we try to find a nice comfortable place reasonably close to the field to gather and have a bite to eat before the game. We prefer to go somewhere locally owned rather than a chain joint.

So, if you know somewhere down that way that you are comfortable recommending, we would greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you from Dinwiddie
The Fishin' Pig, Hank's Filling Station, and cogans pizza all about lest than 5 minutes from powhatan field.

You're welcome. And my personal opinion since I live in that area of town hit fish n pig food is great plus good portions wings ribs and poe-boys my fav
I’ve eaten at the one in Farmville and thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ll discuss it with the gang, but most likely that will be where we go. Thank you very much.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I’ve eaten at the one in Farmville and thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ll discuss it with the gang, but most likely that will be where we go. Thank you very much.
Cogan's Pizza is OFF THE CHAIN good pizza...just an FYI. Their New Yorker is one of the best pies I've ever eaten in my life. I know y'all can't partake...but the "Gorilla Martini"...GOOD GRACIOUS....AMAZING adult beverage! :cool:

Cogan's Pizza is OFF THE CHAIN good pizza...just an FYI. Their New Yorker is one of the best pies I've ever eaten in my life. I know y'all can't partake...but the "Gorilla Martini"...GOOD GRACIOUS....AMAZING adult beverage! :cool:
I can’t partake because I’m driving, but these other animals may. Thank you.

Thanks Bo, that’s a consideration too. We may have to leave at 10:00 am and hit them all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT