ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage/LCA meet and greet

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I enjoyed getting down to Lynchburg last night. The game was a lot closer than I thought it would be. Heritage defense did a good job limiting LCA with the big plays. LCA did a good job forcing TOD a couple of times when Heritage was in the red zone.

The key to the game was the adjustments LCA made at the half. Their defense made stops in the 2nd half that they didn't make in the 1st half. Offense was more balanced in the 2nd half as well. I was impressed with Gideon Davidson. He deserves the attention he's getting from the P5 schools.

The best part of going to the game was meeting @oldfool2 and seeing my buddy @DinwiddieProud. My biggest complaint was how loud the speakers were with the announcer and the music. It made it difficult for me to try and yell over the speakers. It also made it difficult for us to hear one another. But I'm sure glad we got to meet up and sit with each other. I appreciate my friend getting me to the game. He had a long day with work and then a late night getting back home. Thanks to DP for making the trip, he had a long day too. Oldfool I hope Appomattox can figure some things out for the playoffs, i like to see them do well. I have some family that lives in Appo and the people from down there are as nice as you will ever meet. Thanks guys for a great night.

Thanks for a great night of football i really enjoyed meeting you guys and listening to you guys and learning a thing or two from you guys. Wish Heritage had made a few adjustments in 2nd half they could have won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT