ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage vs GW-Danville Scrimmage

Originally planned to be there Friday but my August schedule is packed!
17th Danville for GW/Dan River Benefit Game
18th I’ll be be in Charlotte,NC for Scotland County/ Butler & Dutch Fork/ Mallard Creek at the Charlotte Kickoff Night High School Football Showcase
24th I’ll be back in Danville for LCA/GW
31st back in Danville for GW/Amherst
7th I’ll be in Forest for GW/JF

I’ll be glad to be back in the 434 in May! Richmond isn’t that far from Lynchburg but I don’t want to overdo it for pops! Hate to miss Friday but luckily I’ll have you gentlemen’s true, knowledgable and honest feedback and I’ll listen to Chuck’s broadcast. Should be a very good scrimmage and a measuring stick for both teams.

Reactions: lyhsports
18th I’ll be be in Charlotte,NC for Scotland County/ Butler & Dutch Fork/ Mallard Creek at the Charlotte Kickoff Night High School Football Showcase

I’ll be glad to be back in the 434 in May! Richmond isn’t that far from Lynchburg but I don’t want to overdo it for pops! Hate to miss Friday but luckily I’ll have you gentlemen’s true, knowledgable and honest feedback and I’ll listen to Chuck’s broadcast. Should be a very good scrimmage and a measuring stick for both teams.
That's too bad DSH. I was looking forward to meeting up.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead

Also, you should swap the LCA game for the HHS scrimmage. GW will beat LCA by at least 3 TDs.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT