ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage

Pioneer 4life

VaPreps Rookie
Aug 22, 2017
I am really proud of the pioneers. We are going to win the state championship!!!!All this being said I was really upset at some of the pioneers fans after the game Saturday against SR. The game was really exciting and both teams played their hearts out. I gained a lot of respect for the young men from SR. It pained me to see grown men heckling SR kids as the were walking in locker room. This was really embarrassing and took away from a great high school football game. It took me the weekend to cool off about this but time to travel to Williamsburg to seal the deal. Let's win this thing with class. Davis is a beast.

I am really proud of the pioneers. We are going to win the state championship!!!!All this being said I was really upset at some of the pioneers fans after the game Saturday against SR. The game was really exciting and both teams played their hearts out. I gained a lot of respect for the young men from SR. It pained me to see grown men heckling SR kids as the were walking in locker room. This was really embarrassing and took away from a great high school football game. It took me the weekend to cool off about this but time to travel to Williamsburg to seal the deal. Let's win this thing with class. Davis is a beast.

Apparently i was near you. That guy was an idiot. Made Heritage and Lynchburg fans look bad. Those Staunton River players did not deserve that. They’re kids!

First off, Congratulations P4L. I know your proud as hell of those kids and you should be. I'm just as proud of our bunch. I hope you guys win it all and keep the western streak alive. It was a game I'll never forget. I saw a ton of great effort plays by each team. As far as the guy or guys heckling our team after the game, I'm unaware of that happening. Then again I wasn't at that end of the field. All I can say is that is downright pitiful. I will add, even though I'm a 45 yr old 5"10 175lb man, I wouldn't have reacted to that very well and would have either gotten me and my gangs ass whipped or they would've gotten theirs whipped or possibly both. Not to mention some of us or all would've been hauled off to jail. You are correct that it is embarrassing to the rest of the respectful Heritage fans that were in attendance. There is no place for that at a high school game for sure. It's been a fun year. You've made it fun for me with all smack talk. Be safe on your trip to Williamsburg and good luck.

Will you be staying for both games?

I hate to see so called adults heckle High School kids. Disgusting.

Reactions: Chucksteel72
First off, Congratulations P4L. I know your proud as hell of those kids and you should be. I'm just as proud of our bunch. I hope you guys win it all and keep the western streak alive. It was a game I'll never forget. I saw a ton of great effort plays by each team. As far as the guy or guys heckling our team after the game, I'm unaware of that happening. Then again I wasn't at that end of the field. All I can say is that is downright pitiful. I will add, even though I'm a 45 yr old 5"10 175lb man, I wouldn't have reacted to that very well and would have either gotten me and my gangs ass whipped or they would've gotten theirs whipped or possibly both. Not to mention some of us or all would've been hauled off to jail. You are correct that it is embarrassing to the rest of the respectful Heritage fans that were in attendance. There is no place for that at a high school game for sure. It's been a fun year. You've made it fun for me with all smack talk. Be safe on your trip to Williamsburg and good luck.
Hey chuck i would have been right with ya and i'm a 6 foot 1 220 pound 58 yr old man. lol

Hey chuck i would have been right with ya and i'm a 6 foot 1 220 pound 58 yr old man. lol
Wouldn't be my first time by far. Probably the same for you. I just can't take much of a bully or a loudmouth and would've felt obligated to take a stand. Not sure if anyone eventually addressed the guy, but someone should've.

Reactions: oldfool and wikki
Personally I hope your Heritage team takes an L... Not for any reason other than your arrogance! Every post I have read from you, has something in the line of "We will win" or "Nobody can stop us"... I reflect back to the 4 State titles we won in the last 7 years and only can remember how humble everyone was for winning... We were clear favorites, and still was shocked that we had accomplished winning a title... I got a saying for ya... BE HUMBLE! SIT DOWN!

59936. Take it how you want too. Don't like my post, don't read it. Just confident heritage is going to get it done. I have been talking all year. It is all in fun but you can take it however you want too.

59936. Take it how you want too. Don't like my post, don't read it. Just confident heritage is going to get it done. I have been talking all year. It is all in fun but you can take it however you want too.
"I have been talking all year"... That's the whole reason I said something... You don't know when to shut up...At the end of the day, what have you really accomplished? A high school football title? 9 teams in the state get those...And I have high doubts that you have no true ties to the team at all... Maybe just went to Heritage? What's it to you? We have put a team in the state title game every year for the last 6 years. I have said no more than a few words on any of those occasions...4 championships out of those 6 years... But to run off at the mouth truly diminishes what the kids on the field are trying to achieve...I would be so embarrassed if I was to boast the way you have...

Reactions: hopewelldevil
"I have been talking all year"... That's the whole reason I said something... You don't know when to shut up...At the end of the day, what have you really accomplished? A high school football title? 9 teams in the state get those...And I have high doubts that you have no true ties to the team at all... Maybe just went to Heritage? What's it to you? We have put a team in the state title game every year for the last 6 years. I have said no more than a few words on any of those occasions...4 championships out of those 6 years... But to run off at the mouth truly diminishes what the kids on the field are trying to achieve...I would be so embarrassed if I was to boast the way you have...
He coaches 7&8 youth football and not Evan for Heritage little youth team just bandwagon fan . He likes Heritage so much but doesn’t coach there little league program .

Umm 9? And I have called this guy out all year, I think what he has done is terrible. And who has put a team in championship 6 years?

Reactions: 59936
Umm 9? And I have called this guy out all year, I think what he has done is terrible. And who has put a team in championship 6 years?
Yes 9...6 public divisions and 3 private...

But I didnt say football championships.... Just championships...

Brookville has 4 straight softball finals and prior to those 4 years, they had 2 in football...

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Yes 9...6 public divisions and 3 private...

But I didnt say football championships.... Just championships...

Brookville has 4 straight softball finals and prior to those 4 years, they had 2 in football...

You did say football, but I wasn't even thinking of private schools.

I hope(well) wins :). Someone won't know what to do with himself

I have not seen Heritage or Hopewell play but I will tomorrow. I am curious as to why the Heritage back only has 2 D2 offers with all that yardage under his feet, not to mention the nose for the end zone. Hopefully get to see 2 great games

I have not seen Heritage or Hopewell play but I will tomorrow. I am curious as to why the Heritage back only has 2 D2 offers with all that yardage under his feet, not to mention the nose for the end zone. Hopefully get to see 2 great games

He's got 2 D1 offers and supposably more in the works. According to a newspaper article a few weeks back, he's got a 2.75GPA so academics shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as he gets acceptable SAT scores.

if all the reports are correct then he will decide on a college decision on December 20th, the first day of the early signing period

Are you guys finished....lol....keep it coming...I'll still be talking.
M
He coaches 7&8 youth football and not Evan for Heritage little youth team just bandwagon fan . He likes Heritage so much but doesn’t coach there little league program .
Maybe I could set up a scrimmage between the youth league team from the South side of Bedford vs Pioneer4life and his team. See if he can figure out a way to stop the single wing lmao.

Reactions: iskolinbckers
Hey man What's up with them Pioneers.. They have more turnover in this game.. Need to get the butterflies out. They are missing the opportunities

Reactions: hopewelldevil
Wow. The Pioneers have flashback from Briarwood.. They better get in gear.. Put carrington in at Qb.. Bench the Blake Kids.. Two picks, one for TD.. Lala fumble. Down goes Frazier..

Well Pioneer4life I'm hating it for the Heritage kids, but not for you lmao. Very fitting end for you.
I am the same... I do not dislike Heritage... Just that being humble is the only fitting way to take down a championship, of any kind... When you have the attitude like " We are better than you" then you can choke on that mentality....

I am the same... I do not dislike Heritage... Just that being humble is the only fitting way to take down a championship, of any kind... When you have the attitude like " We are better than you" then you can choke on that mentality....
It's one thing to think your team will win. It's another thing to throw outlandish statements around like "we are gonna smack them around" "This will be over by halftime"

Reactions: 59936
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT