ADVERTISEMENT

Hey DP and other UVA fans, How bout them Hoos!

uvacavs1

VaPreps All District
Jul 30, 2010
Like most on Va Preps, I missed the UVA game tonight while enjoying some awesome high school football. Caught some of the Cavs on the radio. They said something about how UVA broke some Boise State record...I missed it if someone can confirm for me.

What a big win for UVA over at heavily favored Boise State 42-23!!! Bronco looks to be turning the ship around as the Hoos are now 3-1 I think!

Will the Cavs have anything for Va Tech this year????

Like most on Va Preps, I missed the UVA game tonight while enjoying some awesome high school football. Caught some of the Cavs on the radio. They said something about how UVA broke some Boise State record...I missed it if someone can confirm for me.

What a big win for UVA over at heavily favored Boise State 42-23!!! Bronco looks to be turning the ship around as the Hoos are now 3-1 I think!

Will the Cavs have anything for Va Tech this year????
LMAO ......!!!!!!!!! On the last quote . The answer is NO, not even close , Hokies roll easily!

Good win for sure but I'd pump those brakes real hard. The best team you've played was Indiana and they took care of you. BC's looking like the only sure thing left which still leaves you two wins shy of a bowl and needing you to make those happen from Duke, UNC, Pitt, GT, UL, UM, and VT. That's going to be a tall task, especially as the season drags on. I think 5-7 is pretty likely but 6-6 is doable. The bad news is everyone not named BC that was with UVA in the cellar last year is on the way up as well so UVA could swing a 5-7 season and still finish last or next-to-last in the Coastal.

Reactions: hamspear
It's sure a lot more encouraging right now than the debacle of a season last year. I can live with "respectable losses" now, in hopes that the ship has changed course.

The record that UVA stopped was the Boise State's 32 game non-conference winning streak.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT