ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Marshal-Dillon!

pawfan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 10, 2002
The coach is who I thought you might be referring to! Got the confirmation from another reliable source (in addition to your source-who obviously is credible!) recently. All I'll say is that he is one of my best friends in the profession and he, along with former Clarke County and U of New Hampshire great Chandler Rhodes, will be outstanding additions to the Madison staff! And FWIW, he DID in fact hit one into the backyard of a house behind the Shenandoah Ball Park scoreboard off me in 1984!

With 4 freshmen on the roster expected to either start or play a lot, Madison will need all that experience on the side line! Is Coach T or Coach B the head coach?

With 4 freshmen on the roster expected to either start or play a lot, Madison will need all that experience on the side line! Is Coach T or Coach B the head coach?
I think Coach B is still the guy in charge. Tim is still to my knowledge the principal at Wetsel Middle. Good guy to have around as an assistant!

Yep...Coach Breeden is the HC. Coach T's son had quite the debut with 20 pts versus Luray. Heres hoping he can also hit a baseball like his "pops".

Yep...Coach Breeden is the HC. Coach T's son had quite the debut with 20 pts versus Luray. Heres hoping he can also hit a baseball like his "pops".
LOL!! Big win for the Mounties over Luray..Makes me think MC is going to be a tough night for anyone on their schedule? Have a good one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT