ADVERTISEMENT

Holston Hills.....Monday

Honaker may or may not be there. Our new coach is still trying to get everything together. A lot of our players haven't had their physicals yet either. I think Lebanon will be there.
This post was edited on 8/1 5:56 PM by Region_D_Billy
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Who won and who was there? nm.

They split it into 2 divisions and i think chilhowie won d1 and galax won d2, Overall galax posted the best round out of everyone ahead of everybody else by 16. Individually in d2 was 1. ben zachary 79 (galax) 2. pace snow 80 (galax), and 3. Mark Lilly 80 (George wythe) snow beat lilly in a playoff. Teams....Galax, George Wythe, Chilhowie, Lebanon, Holston, Patrick Henry, Ft Chiswell, cant remember the others.

Galax In 2004!

Did Abingdon show up? They were in it last year, and had the best overall score. But I think they went to the Farmers and Miners tourney in Jonesville. Do you remember how Lebanon did?
This post was edited on 8/7 4:59 PM by Region_D_Billy
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

farmers and miners is this tuesday, we played a match against DB on the day of the tournament at marion.

Lebanon did terrible, i dont think they had a player break 85 but i cant remember

They usually don't have many players out practicing during the summer, so thats no surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT