Hopewell @John Marshall

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
Jordan Lambert @Lambert_Jordan1

7:30 @ JohnMarshall on Tuesday,
the start of something special

FigdhmAXkAUdf4h

Very intriguing game. Hopewell was alot of talent coming back and couple of transfers that's really good and some height, but are they ready for John Marshall who's one of the states best this game should help hopewell in the long run win or lose.

Very intriguing game. Hopewell was alot of talent coming back and couple of transfers that's really good and some height, but are they ready for John Marshall who's one of the states best this game should help hopewell in the long run win or lose.
John Marshall, Varina, Petersburg, and Hopewell will all be very good this year. Marshall won’t have Steve Stinson (who transferred to Varina) so it’ll be interesting to see who steps up besides Parker and Thompson.

Reactions: 10iceiceice
John Marshall, Varina, Petersburg, and Hopewell will all be very good this year. Marshall won’t have Steve Stinson (who transferred to Varina) so it’ll be interesting to see who steps up besides Parker and Thompson.
interesting that the 804 big boys are again in the lower divisions.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Everything is based on enrollment. And they still beat up on teams bigger than they are.
I think it is about coaching - schools like Bird, HS, Herm and Dale should have great teams every year and used to when the coaching was different.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I think it is about coaching - schools like Bird, HS, Herm and Dale should have great teams every year and used to when the coaching was different.
Herm going to be tough. I got them coming out of 5C this year. Beating the Springers.

Good game hopewell went toe to toe with John Marshall final score 83-64 with jm but it was 13 points early 4th quarter. Jm is a monster they have size, shooting and good athletes. But for hopewell they also have height athletes and talent young team .they are going to be tough be beat this year.

John Marshall is the number 1 team in the state no doubt about it.
#12 in the nation in a poll of public high schools, I like it when great programs don't run from each other. Varina and Trinity also played tonight; Blue Devils won 76-59..
FivyH8fXwAEdfVm

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT