ADVERTISEMENT

How and why do u fire a coach a week before season starta

On question 1, How? You say, Coach, you are fired.
On question 2, Why? Depends on perhaps 25,000 to 1 million variables. For example, if the Coach smoked Crack Cocaine with the kids. That's something that can get you fired. If the Coach openly worshiped the Devil and encouraged players to sacrifice animals. That can get you fired. If the Coach committed murder, then this could get the Coach fired. If the Coach had not won a game in 6 years as Coach, that could get him fired. If the Coach was a racist, that could get him fired. If the Coach developed a strong liking for drinking human blood, this could also be concerning. I've listed a few out of the potential 1 million scenarios. Hopefully this answers your questions.

In my opinion he shouldn’t have even had the time to quit he should have been fired.
That’s how a lot companies do it as well. Quit or get fired. Doesn’t matter now he is gone and should be gone

I was hearing nothing but good things about the job he was doing. Who is taking over the job???? I heard he was changing the offense from the wing to the spread????

Reactions: wikki
I was hearing nothing but good things about the job he was doing. Who is taking over the job???? I heard he was changing the offense from the wing to the spread????
They said they where talking to players this weekend an announcing coach Monday so I'd imagine one of the assistant coaches will take over for the year. Bout only option you have an the best this gives you year to find a good coach.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT