ADVERTISEMENT

How good will Lord botetourt be?

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
I know they will have good size and are starting to build that winning tradition. From what I understand their offensive will include
Grayson Evans OL 6'7" 290 Sr
Meade Mayo Ol 6'1" 275 Sr St Andrews and Concord offers
Colston Powers 6'5" 285 SO verbal from UVA but getting looks from Clemson and Va Tech
Jesse Hanson 6-5 296 Sr Hard Va Tech committ who also has offers from Clemson and others
Hunter Rice 6-0 205 RB So UVA verbal Crazy big with apparently talent.

LB has to prove it, but there is every reason to believe they will be the team to beat. As far as I know, with the exception to Noah Overstreet, they have every starter back for this season.

They do have to travel to SR, and I don't know how strong they are predicted to be this year. And they play at Bluefield, which I believe is a pretty hostile setting. But, if they jell and play to they level of the talent they have on the roster, they could conceivably be 15-0.

there's a lot of good teams in 3a west nothings guaranteed that's why the game is played on the field not on paper.

I watched heritage play in the state championship game last year they were big and athletic and fast some of lineman were 6'5 300 6'4 290 6'3 280 and they lost to Hopewell a smaller team , it takes more than size to win championships just my opinion.

Reactions: 97Srhs24095
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT