ADVERTISEMENT

Howbout the Dominion District!!!

Oct 10, 2011
Bird, Cosby, James River, Manchester, & Monacan all winning in the first round of the playoffs. With James River and Cosby pulling off upsets. Any other district in Richmond have 5 teams still in the playoffs?

Dominion with 5; Cosby, James River, LC Bird, Manchester and Monacan
Central with 4; Dinwiddie, Hopewell, Petersburg, Thomas Dale
Capital with 2; Hanover & Varina
Colonial with 1; Hermitage

Central District was 4-1. Meadowbrook lost, but Highland Springs knew they were there. Cobgrats Dominion keep rolling.

Believe I was 4-0

In my 5a predictions up that way!! HS is lucky to still have their equipment this week!!! Bird will come in and control the clock and grind it out against Highland Springs this week. I believe my sentiments about the Capital were correct outside of HS who is any good this year? They all lost and Hanover's season will probably come to an end this week at Heritage. The Capital played some great ball in the bast, but this year it just isn't up to snuff with some of the other districts in the area. Great job by the "weak" Dominion this past week.

Devils what's you're prediction vs Dinwiddie waiting on your response on that 4a forum thread

I don't make predictions. We have to come out and play and execute. Dinwiddie lives off your mistakes.

was responding to this

"Dominion with 5; Cosby, James River, LC Bird, Manchester and Monacan
Central with 4; Dinwiddie, Hopewell, Petersburg, Thomas Dale
Capital with 2; Hanover & Varina
Colonial with 1; Hermitage"

so I was just making sure, maybe he meant Highland Springs not Varina

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT