ADVERTISEMENT

Huguenot v Manchester

Huguenot rolls again. The 2 times this year I’ve seen Manchester they just don’t look inspired to play football. I can’t remember the last time we could say that about a Manchester squad. I think this team and staff are in need of a big win. They will get their chance when LC Bird comes to town in 2 weeks. If not we will see the first Manchester team in about 10 years to lose 4 regular season games.

Huguenot rolls again. The 2 times this year I’ve seen Manchester they just don’t look inspired to play football. I can’t remember the last time we could say that about a Manchester squad. I think this team and staff are in need of a big win. They will get their chance when LC Bird comes to town in 2 weeks. If not we will see the first Manchester team in about 10 years to lose 4 regular season games.
The area really needs this Huguenot vs Varina match up come playoff time. I was kind of blown that it wasn’t a sell out/standing room only crowd last year, but if they play this year, BOOK IT.

The area really needs this Huguenot vs Varina match up come playoff time. I was kind of blown that it wasn’t a sell out/standing room only crowd last year, but if they play this year, BOOK IT.
Absolutely! Would love to see this game on a Saturday afternoon in November for the regional championship. In order to make tv at happen I figure one team would have to knock off Dinwiddie. Who do you think has the best chance at that?

We need that game. It will be a madhouse. I think Varina vs Huguenot will end up being 2nd round. I don't believe in Matoaca at all and think Dinwiddie will finish 9-1 with 1 seed.
It’ll be hard for any of the teams to jump a 9-1 Dinwiddie. Their OOD itself has 2 losses between the 3 teams plus they beat Dale and has Matoaca left. I think Varina runs the table and Bird/Huguenot is still a toss up for me.

@RVASportsguy I think it’s super close. Varina is the better match up for Dinwiddie. I’d say that Huguenot is the best match up for Varina. It’s a shame that we can’t see all 3 of those match ups this year.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Huguenot was impressive against Manchester. Much more physical than last year.
I agree 100%, I was at the game last year and this year was a night and day difference in the physicality. The offseason weight room was good to a lot of those younger guys from Huguenot that were apart of both year games. Seemed like Manchester came out early with the same gameplan as the year before, to bully the falcons. I was disappointed once they realized they couldn’t do that it seemed like the gameplan didn’t really change. One drive they moved the ball well were inside the 5. 4 straight runs and turned it over on downs.

Reactions: Jhollan1
I think the winner of the this region will be battle tested and will have a real shot at winning a title.
I agree bro. I’m not counting out King George either. They’re just as stacked at the skill position as anyone in the region. Just so young.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT