ADVERTISEMENT

Huguenot vs Powhatan (Monday)

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
F6pFuePW4AAxK4V

Fans for Huguenot are atrocious. If you come to a game at their stadium, I advise you to sit on the visitors side. Been a good game. Huguenot 6 Powhatan 5 midway thru the 1st. Powhatan could do a lot of damage in the playoffs depending on what match up they get.

I watched enough already to know that we are not looking at two elite teams. I think I’ll call it a night and see who was the worse team in the morning.

I watched enough already to know that we are not looking at two elite teams. I think I’ll call it a night and see who was the worse team in the morning.
I don’t think either is elite but both could definitely scare someone in November. Powhatan is well coached whereas Huguenot just has more talent. I’ve seen Varina, Dinwiddie and King George this year and Huguenot is probably faster than all. Just very undisciplined and won’t be able to contend in the trenches.

Reactions: CHUKNOW
Another thing that’ll hurt Powhatan is team speed. Their defense is doing a good job of neutralizing Huguenot’s speed but they can’t get any type of separation on offense. Their offensive line is very good too but they don’t have any burners on their team.

Huguenot is still making a lot of “scrimmage mistakes”. Lots of holding and hits on defenseless players. Gotta clean that up.

Powhatan is scared to death of Huguenots speed and is playing a super soft defense. Not what I expected from them.

Final... Huguenot 3-0 for 1st time since 2000 after 26-22 win over Powhatan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT