ADVERTISEMENT

HV golf

vagent

VaPreps All Region
Sep 2, 2003
first off buddy get your facts strait we will be in the top five in regionals...and who is this mitch roberson kid to be saying he's going to make the golf team im captin and if he wants to play than we can go at it but he's guuna be the one thats imbarrassed. brian pinson #1 merideth swanson #2 and depends on who really wants to play for the other spots...

who do we have other than meredith and pinson? I think HV will be improved because of swanson but u have to count 4 scores. They might have the best duo in the RRD, but Other teams are deeper than them and that will hurt them.

i don't know who said im gonna play golf for hv, but they are wrong. i never said i wanted to play. but if i did play, i would be one of the best.

For vagent, yall will not make top 5 in regionals, much less make regionals....no offense but yall will be 4th in the district. And give it up anti-titan u ain't good at golf

i have been playing for the past years and i am good enough but that doesnt matter b/c im not gonna play, and also i think patterson, lavinder, and doughty have it covered for CS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT