ADVERTISEMENT

I just saw this on the C5 board

4x defending C5 State Champs, Highland Springs, will play an "SEC" like schedule for the next 2 years. They will face Manchester, Oscar Smith, North Stafford, and Colonial Forge. Stone Bridge could also be added. Now that's some football right there!

https://www.richmond.com/sports/hig...cle_673cc520-f93e-5a0d-97ed-88bced59caaf.html
That's right!! in 2019, HS will play at Oscar Smith, at Colonial Forge, at Manchester and North Stafford at home!!! Stone Bridge isn't for sure yet ( I "understand" that they want to play us in game 1). We have Oscar Smith scheduled that week. SB and HS need to figure that one out... HS still has Woodside (Newport News), Varina and Henrico. Most likely Atlee too. If they play SB, they will have to eliminate either Hanover or Patrick Henry.Not in order.

Oscar Smith
Woodside
Colonial Forge
North Stafford
Manchester
Henrico
Varina
*Stone Bridge
Atlee, Hanover, PH (one of these will be left out unless SB is a no go!)
*Not yet decided
I had made a comment: Why not add Thomas Dale and Dinwiddie or Bird to this group, just for a little more local flavor!

That's right!! in 2019, HS will play at Oscar Smith, at Colonial Forge, at Manchester and North Stafford at home!!! Stone Bridge isn't for sure yet ( I "understand" that they want to play us in game 1). We have Oscar Smith scheduled that week. SB and HS need to figure that one out... HS still has Woodside (Newport News), Varina and Henrico. Most likely Atlee too. If they play SB, they will have to eliminate either Hanover or Patrick Henry.Not in order.

Oscar Smith
Woodside
Colonial Forge
North Stafford
Manchester
Henrico
Varina
*Stone Bridge
Atlee, Hanover, PH (one of these will be left out unless SB is a no go!)
*Not yet decided
I had made a comment: Why not add Thomas Dale and Dinwiddie or Bird to this group, just for a little more local flavor!
Manchester and Highland Springs would have been awesome to see this past yr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT