southbottomU

VaPreps All District
Dec 5, 2004
Calpreps prediction
Salem 28. Phoebus 26
I know it means nothing but food for
Thought and conversation.
By the way, not my prediction.

Salem may have lost their starting fullback as Jaylen Jones aggravated his ankle sprain Saturday. That is a big loss.

Calpreps prediction
Salem 28. Phoebus 26

Salem may have lost their starting fullback as Jaylen Jones aggravated his ankle sprain Saturday. That is a big loss.
This is not a knock against Jones, but Pitts best called game this year was when he didn’t call trap every other play when Jones was out!! A lot more play action, a lot more spread, etc.

Calpreps prediction
Salem 28. Phoebus 26

I'll say the same thing about Salem as I said about KG...if Salem is going to score that many points they are going to have to score on defense and/or ST because Phoebus will not give up more than 2 TDs on defense.

I just looked at Calpreps playoff predictions. It's pretty cool if you want to check it out. It has all the playoff scores listed with their predictions.
Last week they only missed the Galax vs Honaker game and most scores are very close.
They have Phoebus by 1 as of now.
Go to calpreps
Click projections
Click on football for this yr

I just looked at Calpreps playoff predictions. It's pretty cool if you want to check it out. It has all the playoff scores listed with their predictions.
Last week they only missed the Galax vs Honaker game and most scores are very close.
They have Phoebus by 1 as of now.
Go to calpreps
Click projections
Click on football for this yr
3 point swing since this morning

This is not a knock against Jones, but Pitts best called game this year was when he didn’t call trap every other play when Jones was out!! A lot more play action, a lot more spread, etc.
Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT