ADVERTISEMENT

James Wood at Fauquier issues

ClarkeFan83

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 6, 2015
Berryville, VA
I have heard from folks who were at the game that the Fauquier players were intentionally trying to hurt James Wood players and not getting called for horsecollar tackles out of bounds, and the Principal of James Wood would not stand up for his players and threatened parents who were complaining about the refs not making obvious calls. Anyone here at that game?

I have heard from folks who were at the game that the Fauquier players were intentionally trying to hurt James Wood players and not getting called for horsecollar tackles out of bounds, and the Principal of James Wood would not stand up for his players and threatened parents who were complaining about the refs not making obvious calls. Anyone here at that game?
I wasn't there, but sounds kind of far-fetched to me. Isn't there video of the game? Should be fairly easy to prove/disprove if so.

I was not at the game. But traditionally, James Wood has the nicest fans/boosters around. I imagine it takes a lot of work to maintain that image. Perhaps the principal just wants to handle the situation the proper way. Threatened the parents? Kind of implies the parents were doing something that needed to be controlled.

Sounds like a hard hitting game and the fans thought the refs weren't making the calls. It's the head coach job to fight for the players on the field not the principal. If admin is at the game and feel that fans are making inappropriate comments I don't see any issue of addressing the fans. Saying a principal was making "threats" seems far fetched as86CulpGrad noted. To me this is an non-issue and all of the facts weren't given to you ClarkeFan83.

Reactions: BullRunFootball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT