ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson Forest at Gretna

Big time shortage of football officials now for the COA. Heard they need 75 officials to cover all games. Only have 55 Gonna be a long year for all the arm chair quarterbacks.
First play of the game for Buckingham tonight and nobody was set on the line and buckingham gets flagged for offsides. I will have to watch this again to make sure i am correct.

Gretna returned a kickoff for a TD. I swear it looked as if a flag was thrown for block in the back, after they were lined up for the PAT.

First play of the game for Buckingham tonight and nobody was set on the line and buckingham gets flagged for offsides. I will have to watch this again to make sure i am correct.
The center had number 99 on and they made him leave to get another number on to play on the line.
At least that’s what I got from the chatter I heard. He came back out as 75 or 72.

Reactions: oldfool2
The center had number 99 on and they made him leave to get another number on to play on the line.
At least that’s what I got from the chatter I heard. He came back out as 75 or 72.
All OL must wear numbers from 50-79 on all plays from scrimmage. TE eligible numbers. Punt, FG, and Extra Points(kick) may be eligible numbers.

Reactions: MascotMemorizer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT