ADVERTISEMENT

Jo Jo Doleman of Sherando signs to Marshall

I can't wait to see his progress at Marshall. Great potential and upside.

Agreed interesting that hall made a comment about his grades to the public. Hope he does well there.

Any news on the running back going to the next level. The guy had a ton fo talent

I understand you have your opinion, but you are talking about a high school kid. Just saying.

I meant it as I am surprised Hall would say something about his grades in public. Especially during a day that should be focused on his accomplishments.

I really hope he does well at the next level.

No my response was to Clarke84. But I believe his post was deleted. Yes I was suprised about the coach's comments also about grades.

Let’s all hope that high school football players even graduate high school before even considering playing any football at any other level . Motivation starts in the classroom , and over coming obstacles in life that try to throw a roadblock in your future .

Oh well, guess I joined the club of shame. I just have a real problem with kids who have so much talent but are selfish as heck. I did say that I hope the Sherando kid straightens up. The other one isn't in high school anymore and is a legal adult. Not taking that one back.

Unfortunately selfishness is becoming commonplace these days. But I understand how it can irk you even more when it's very obvious and outward. Hopefully through maturation it can change. But no need to be shamed.

Oh well, guess I joined the club of shame. I just have a real problem with kids who have so much talent but are selfish as heck. I did say that I hope the Sherando kid straightens up. The other one isn't in high school anymore and is a legal adult. Not taking that one back.
What do you me the other one isn’t in high school anymore?

Never a fan of adults sitting behind a computer/phone talking about kids or coaches.....and I mean ever. Especially under a thread about a kid going D1. Random people see thread and getting ideas about people and have no idea of the actual content of the matter. Kids and coaches live every day under a microscope like no other. Heck-half the people who blast away would cringe if things they did “back in the day” came to light such as these days. Congrats to Jojo and I hope you do great things along with every college bound athlete.

Reactions: aw19752
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT