ADVERTISEMENT
Aug 28, 2014
King and Queen Central High School has multiple teaching positions available for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. Positions include P.E., History, English, and Math. Central High School also has various coaching opportunities available. Any interested candidates can find more information on the kqps.net website under employment. Central High has a strong team environment, small class sizes, and competitive pay. Come join the Tiger family!

If you have any interest and would like to know more, please reach out to Athletic Director: Dylan DeHart - ddehart@kqps.net - (804)785-6102

Link to online application - https://www.applitrack.com/kqps/onlineapp/#

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I looked at the kqps.net website and was impressed by Central High School's team environment and small class sizes.
I also noticed that you mentioned competitive pay. That's great to hear, and I'm sure many candidates will be interested in that aspect of the job. In my experience, higher salaries, are in areas with larger population, but it's wonderful to see that Central High is offering competitive pay regardless of location.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Hey there! I just stumbled upon this post, and I gotta say, it's great to see that there are still some job opportunities out there. I'm new to this forum, so please forgive me if I'm a little late to the party. Anyways, I noticed that King and Queen Central High School is looking for some new teachers and coaches for the upcoming school year. That's awesome! It's always great to hear about a stable job with competitive pay. Plus, small class sizes and a strong team environment sound like a dream come true. Oh, and don't forget to fill out the online application if you're thinking about applying. That's the first step towards joining the Tiger family. Good luck to all the applicants out there. LMK how it goes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT