ADVERTISEMENT

Job Whalen junior year highlights

Job Whalen and Malik Bell, from Louisa, are two kids that will get looks. Bell, not as a QB but at 6'1" and 240 is a load to bring down. I actually like him better. Not that Whalen is a slouch......obviously.

The HS Coach and his College contacts will be talking. I have no doubt about that. The guys have the measurables. Hope they have a good answer for the next question College Coach's ask. How are their grades?

GL to both these young men.

Have a to of respect for Whalen. Had a heck of a season with heavy heart. I wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

Definitely can get to next level just probably will need to increase speed to go FBS at the RB position.

He was running on a bad ankle most of the year, he's faster than that. I hope he'll be healthier next year.

@mbonape1 He hasn't played any DB, has only played one way. I'm not sure if that'll change year or not.

I was wondering that when we played each other why he wasn't out there. You gotta have good athletes at corner and Louisa had one sitting on the sideline. Monacan did the same thing with Korey Bridy not playing defense.

I think he is a great runner and a tough kid. Should be playing corner or safety on Defense too. He is young he can handle it. That might be his best shot at the next level. You know they want those college tailbacks 210lbs+. He'd have to gain a lot of weight to play TB at the next level for D1 ball. Seems like with his size and speed DB would be a great place. If I was a college coach I'd certainly consider finding a spot on my roster for him.

Job Whalen and Malik Bell, from Louisa, are two kids that will get looks. Bell, not as a QB but at 6'1" and 240 is a load to bring down. I actually like him better. Not that Whalen is a slouch......obviously.

The HS Coach and his College contacts will be talking. I have no doubt about that. The guys have the measurables. Hope they have a good answer for the next question College Coach's ask. How are their grades?

GL to both these young men.

Both have very good GPA's

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT